If ever you have severe eczema or dermatitis, one of the main things you might read on the internet is to take an oatmeal bath. Oatmeal has powerful anti-inflammatory properties to reduce inflammation, swelling, and itchiness. Tea tree oil can also help prevent bacterial or fungal infections on the skin, as well as trap moisture and soothe the skin.
With that in mind, you know that if you love your dog, you want to treat him or her like family, and that entails getting them the best shampoo to reduce and soothe any skin irritation. With the combination of oatmeal and tea tree, the Tropiclean Oatmeal and Tea Tree Dog Shampoo will leave your dog craving for more. Its ingredients are enriched with Vitamin E and oatmeal, which help to soothe and moisturize your dog’s skin and coat respectively. It is a soap free shampoo which is 70% organic.
Your dog will be bathing in heaven, smelling clean and fresh. Once you dry him or her off, you will notice how soft and silky their fur feels, and those nasty bites and redness will soon disappear off the skin.
Related: 10 Most Popular Dog Breeds
The veterinary formula of care is a medicated shampoo for dogs with parasitic organisms, fungal infections, and bacterial infection. It also treats head dermatitis, which is known as greasy, flaky, and inflamed skin. It is one of the top-rated medicated shampoos in the market.
- Used for canine seborrheic dermatitis
- Contains salicylic acid
- Contains oatmeal and natural coconut oil cleansers
- Anti-parasitic, antibacterial, and antifungal properties
HoneyDew Colloidal Oatmeal Dog Shampoo
If you want your dog to smell like lavender, this gentle shampoo from HoneyDew will make your dream come true. It’s made of natural ingredients to reduce skin irritation. The shampoo contains lavender and oatmeal to create a hypoallergenic solution for dogs with sensitive skin. Veterinarians recommend these soothing ingredients to remove dandruff, debris, and excess oil from your dog's coat without drying it out.
- Hypoallergenic properties
- Natural and soothing ingredients
- Remove excess oil from clogged pores
- Made in the USA
The Furminator is designed as a deshedding shampoo that contains an ample amount of fatty acids to keep your dog's coat shiny and to replenish the natural oil. The main goal of this shampoo is to reduce shedding and promote healthier skin.
- Contains aloe vera and papaya leaf natural ingredients
- Contains blueberries
- Contain proteins and essential fatty acids
- Works well along with a deshedding brush
- Part of professional dog grooming
- Best deshedding shampoo on the market
The shampoo contains an antiseptic solution to remove bacteria from your dog's skin and coat. It’s basically tough on bacteria, but gentle for your companion's skin. It contains a variety of moisturizing gradients to hydrate and reduces irritation. It’s perfect for dogs suffering from pyoderma and other skin problems.
- Antibacterial dog shampoo
- Treats pyoderma and other skin problems
- Locks moisture for your dog's skin
- Drug-free solution
- Gentle for sensitive skin
This medicated shampoo contains active ingredients of Ketoconazole and Chlorhexidine that helps get rid of bacteria, fungus, ringworm, and pyoderma. This gentle shampoo can deodorize and clean your dog's coat. It eradicates dirt and debris, leaving your dog smelling like cucumber and fresh melon.
- Medicated shampoo
- Contains ingredients of Ketoconazole and chlorhexidine
- Gets rid of fungus, pyoderma, ringworm, and bacteria
- Deodorizes and clean your dog's fur
- Leaves your dog's coat feeling soft and silky.
The shampoo contains antifungal and antibacterial properties. It does an excellent job of alleviating sensitive skin and allergy symptoms. It contains natural ingredients such as essential oil to promote healthy skin and to manage dermatitis.
- Contains shea butter, coconut oil, aloe vera, and other natural ingredients
- Have antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Ideal for dogs with itchy skin, skin allergies, and hotspot
- hypoallergenic formulas
Nootie Oatmeal Wash
Nootie oatmeal wash shampoo contains a unique formula to get rid of the nasty odor. It includes a mixture of oatmeal, coconut oil, and aloe vera that works together to soothe itchy and irritated skin. It helps rejuvenate hair cells to alleviate hypersensitivity and skin irritations.
- Contains aloe vera, oatmeal, and coconut
- Design as a deodorizer to get rid of the odor
- Design to alleviate dry and itchy skin
Burt's Bees Dog Shampoo
The Burts Bee Shampoo contains a gentle and effective formula to soothe your dog's skin and coat, leaving it feeling smooth and healthy. The formula contains natural ingredients of buttermilk and then seed oil. It helps moisturize your dog's coat without making it look and feel greasy. It’s gentled and suitable for dogs of all ages.
- Traps moisture to hydrate your dog's skin
- Contains natural formula of linseed oil and buttermilk
- Free from surfactant, sulfate, and fragrance
4-Legger Certified Dog Shampoo
This hypoallergenic shampoo is an excellent option for dogs with sensitive skin. It contains a blend of lemongrass and aloe vera to soothe itchy and flaky skin. The shampoo is eco-friendly and totally vegan, so you feel good when you clean your pet's coat.
- Hypoallergenic property
- 100% USDA approved organic formula
- Soothes flaky and itchy skin to promote healing
- Provides a fresh and subtle fragrance after wash
- Free from sulfates and detergents
Vet’s Best Allergy Shampoo
Vet's Best Shampoo contains a combination of natural ingredients of tea tree oil and oatmeal to help alleviate itchy skin. It’s highly recommended for dogs with skin allergies and hypersensitivity reactions. It washes away allergies and other particles that could contribute to skin problems, and the natural ingredients provide a fresh scent and soothe skin.
- Natural ingredients of aloe Vera, chamomile, tea tree oil, and oatmeal
- Formulated for itchy and sensitive skin
- Gentle and non-irritating
- Works well with other tick and flea treatments