We are excited to kick off this week's retail spotlight with an interview with Doctor Celina Hatt, owner of Pawsh Place Veterinary Center & Boutique.
Pawsh Place is a full service pet facility located in the heart of Downtown Vacaville. After visiting the doctor, pups can stop by their fabulous boutique and enjoy a tasty treat from the gourmet barkery!
In the interview below, Dr. Hatt shares what makes Pawsh Place one of a kind!
1. What inspired you get into the pet business?
Community service and the fact that I'm also a wildlife biologist.
2. What's the one piece of advice you would give a fellow business owner?
Do not quit. There is no plan B!
3. What makes the pets/customers in your city unique?
The customers in our city seem to all be very open and sharing about their pets and also never fail to help strangers with donations during hardships. It is a very giving and caring community!
4. Do you have any pets / special store mascots?
Yes! I have 2 dogs, Ramona the poodle and Maverick a terrier mix. I also have a cat named Morris!
5. What's your go-to lunch spot in your area?
My go-to lunch spot is either Pure Grain German Bakery or The Backdoor Bistro.
6. What products/trends have your customers been really into lately?
It seems like our customers have really been into our fluffy donut beds and our natural treats lately.
7. What is your go-to play list for the store music?
Our local KUIC radio station is always playing around the store!
8. Pumpkin Spice everything this fall- yay or nay?
9. Why should Dope Dogs shop at Pawsh Place?
Dope Dog's should shop at Pawsh Place Boutique because we are a 1 stop shop and you'll feel great because we also make your pets feel better! What makes Pawsh Place different is that our team believes in extraordinary service and going above and beyond for YOU!
Learn more on their website and follow along on Instagram @pawshplace